You are invited to register, author and attend the 8th Annual PCIC Middle East!
Organized jointly by IEEE Industry Applications Society and PCIC Europe
What is PCIC Middle East?
Electrical and Automation Engineers need iDEAS to interact on: Digitization, Electrical and Automation Solutions in the Petrochemical and Chemical Industry
- PCIC is the Petroleum and Chemical Industry Conference. PCIC Middle East is a regional representation of PCIC Europe and IEEE Industry Applications Society to organize the premier conference for the exchange of experience in electricity and instrumentation in the oil & gas, chemical and heavy industries.
PCIC Middle East is the 8th annual conference in the Middle East and is the debut for this conference to be held in AL Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, on November 15th and 16th, 2022!
The PCIC Middle East technical event provides the opportunity to:
- Participate in technical presentations and tutorials
- Network with experts, colleagues and young, developing engineers
- Visit and interact with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) and service providers
The PCIC Middle East conference mobilizes experts from:
- End-users, project owners and operators
- Engineering companies
- Contractors and service providers
- Certifications Authorities, Standardization organizations, Regulation Authorities
- Electrical engineers, students, technicians, electrical maintenance personnel, and anyone working within the electrical and automation applications of oil, gas, petrochemical and heavy industries
What is the format ?
PCIC Middle East is a 2-day conference that will deliver the following knowledge sharing opportunities focused on:
- Technical papers
- Technical tutorials
- Panel discussions
- Networking opportunities
- PCIC Middle East is not an exhibition, but is focused on sharing technical knowledge, best practices and learning experiences from industry and academia.
- Sponsoring company representatives will be available throughout the conference, including table-top presentation areas to discuss real-world applications of the newest technology and services